Listen to Health iPASS podcasts where we interview members of the Health iPASS team, partners, clients, revenue cycle industry experts and thought leaders, and other select guests as part of an effort to help you understand more about who we are and learn strategies and best practices to help redefine your patient revenue cycle in light of the rise of healthcare price transparency and patient as a payer.
Health iPASS Podcast #2 – Venture Capital Funding in Healthcare – An Interview with Imran Ahmad, Chief Operating Officer
The second podcast in our new series focuses on the rising impact of venture capital (VC) funding in healthcare. Health iPASS Senior Copywriter Allyson Howard sat down to discuss this subject with COO Imran Ahmad who has a long track record and deep experience with VC funding.
Topics covered include:
- A brief overview of Imran’s background and how he became Health iPASS COO
- How startups apply for and receive VC funding
- Health iPASS value propositions that make it attractive to potential investors
- Who is the Health iPASS Board of Directors and what fiduciary oversight do they provide?
Our thanks to Eric Michaels from the eHealth Radio Network for the opportunity to speak about the patient revenue cycle in healthcare! Listen to this conversation between Eric and Health iPASS CEO Rajesh Voddiraju where they discuss how medical providers must also adopt comprehensive ongoing education and incentive programs for their staff to help optimize the deployment of a patient revenue cycle solution and ensure that the benefits and advantages of changes to workflow are understood and communicated effectively to patients.
Here are the topics addressed in the podcast:
- How has the rise of healthcare consumerism affected the healthcare revenue cycle? What revenue cycle changes and adjustments must be implemented in order to stay profitable?
- What role does automation play in optimizing revenue cycle management? Can you give me some examples how automation improves patient collections, reduces the cost to collect, accelerates cash flow, and improves patient relations?
- How are medical providers increasing price transparency? What tools/technology can medical providers use that demonstrate greater price transparency as it relates to patient empowerment on the front end and improving operating income on the back end?
- Many retailers offer “card-on-file” options that are typically stored within the merchant database or some other secure server accessed by the merchant which helps expedite the payment process. Do patients “want” to place a card-on-file for healthcare expenses, and what is the advantage to medical providers for incorporating this type of a policy?
- What are your predictions on how the healthcare revenue cycle will continue to evolve as we shift to a value based care health system? Can providers who don’t take the step to adopt revenue cycle technology expect to compete?
Listen to the podcast by clicking here.
Health iPASS Podcast #1 – An Interview with Paul Prikazsky, Director of Client Success
Health iPASS is proud to kick off our new podcast series with Paul Prikazsky, Director of Client Success. Paul joined us to discuss the Health iPASS training and implementation process covering topics such as:
- Paul’s role at Health iPASS as Director of Client Success
- The role of Client Success at Health iPASS and how Paul and his team fit into the overall framework of the company
- Health iPASS training and implementation – how does it work? What resources are required? Who at the practice is most involved in the training? How long does the typical training and implementation process take? How much does Health iPASS charge for training?