Health iPASS hosting Revenue Cycle Webinar Tomorrow!
Register for our informative webinar, that’s what! Join our panelists as they discuss these issues and many more in our upcoming webinar “Getting Paid From Patients in 2019: What Works, What Doesn’t and Why the Status Quo is No Longer an Option” on December 13, 2018 at 2 pm ET, 1 PM CT. Our panel will include the following industry thought leaders who are willing to share their insights regarding the most pressing changes needed in today’s revenue cycle management market, and results some have enjoyed once they upgraded to the latest RCM tools:
- Panelist: John Hornberger, CEO Orthopedic Center of Palm Beach County (OCPBC)
- Panelist: Joe Clark, CEO Sierra Pacific Orthopedics
- Panelist: Eric Brodsky, Executive Director Illinois Medical Group Management Association (MGMA)
- Moderator: Rajesh Voddiraju, Founder and CEO at Health iPASS
Attendees can expect to gain an understanding of the following topics:
- The current state of the healthcare revenue cycle
- Moving toward the future, why the status quo no longer works
- What are the “barriers” to guaranteeing patient payments in full?
- Price transparency – is it truly moving the needle of patient empowerment and pushing collection rates higher?
- Ways providers can future-proof against coming price transparency legislation
- …And much more!
There’s no better way to approach the end of 2018 than to arm yourself with knowledge of the changes on their way in 2019 so you can prepare yourself and your practice to be successful in the coming year. Register for our webinar now so you can gather those valuable insights!
Attend Our Webinar on December 13th